2010 was relatively a good year when compared to 07,08,09. speak of the changes happened in my life ! i graduated, i got the first job call, i rejected the job call, got into MBA, am being with my girl whenever she is wanting me, i kept my parents happy, i kept my promises, i dint let anyone walk out of my life, infact some came back and gifted me with smiles. i met new people, made new friends, found a new dimension of life, learned the value of relationships.. wow.. a hell lot of good things. bad things and 2010? relatively less when i think now.. going back the memory lane might show me some, but the feeling i am having right now is covering up for all that. 2010, was definitely good ! it was better.. ingoned some people, as i was forced to do so, and thats it.. but i really wish i had written more of poetic tries here, if i have tried atleast. i miss that spark these days. i miss being shravan here on the graveyard
adios 2010. thank you for everything you have gifted me with, thank you for all the lessons you have thought me and in the end, thank you for making me a better me :-)
1.What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
I shifted my location, made new friends, turned into a better me, kept in touch with those who mattered, attended weddings, socialized more, had fun, lived well !
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t keep. And yes, I will probably take this time too, but its special, its gonna be with someone special
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Probably in my hostel room, with buddies, or roaming around the streets of Bangalore, partying !
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope, and happy about it
5. What countries did you visit?
I haven’t even finished travelling in India !
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Creativity and Imagination, a lot of that ! a lot lot lot of that
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Aug 30th 2010 ! I switched locations
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating from college with a percentage that I wanted ! Shifting my location to a place that I wanted
9. What was your biggest failure?
Made one decision at a wrong time, but its all made up now
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
oh yes, a hell lot of them, like always. I am prone to them. I even had to limb to college for a couple of weeks
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Greeting Cards for Mom and Dad on their anniversary
12. Where did most of your money go?
Coffee Bars and Travelling, ofcourse Dating
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travelling and roaming around with buddies. Seriously.. I just love doing that, but opportunities, not many, or may be, am not seeing them
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wasting time ! I guess, I don’t have to explain that !
16. What was your favourite TV program?
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes I do. Just 3 people !
18. What was the best book you read?
nope no no never.. I dint read anything !
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
the music you listen to, defines your mood, rather, they alter your mood
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
there is a list that can come as an answer, but Guzarish ! well people say me that it was flop but still I liked the movie, and I had reasons too !
21. What did you do on your birthday?
I don’t remember I guess
22. What kept you sane?
Desire to live and to win, to reach to my dreams and goals ! Love
23. Who did you miss?
Nothing much, but I wish if some people dint ignore me, leading me to take up the same decisions
24. Who was the best new person you met?
Persons actually, SwatKats, Ritz and Miss P and “the Model”
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Life is not what you dream of, its what you make, your life, you live it at your will, and well, when you try not to hurt the rest, you end up not hurting yourself too life is all fair and good, its worth living.
Wishing All My Readers A Happy And Prosperous New Year. May You Be Blessed That All Your Dreams Come True, May You Spread Joy!